Exam time { mathematics }

 The time of exam was near

Just to show, I had no fear!


Tried to wake up early at four

And planned of not getting bore!


Some how managed at six

and the material was full in mix!







The exam up was mathematics

all other was difficult other than statistics!


Next planned to start trigonometry

no said me,  the geometry!


Watched the clock for time

it was two less than nine!  { 7AM }


Pen and paper in my hand 

 which was so terrific and grand!


Wrote my exam somewhat good

promised next time best I should!


Click the poem you wanted to readπŸ‘‡



Poem  on Covid - 19













Share to all if you like my work!πŸ”€⚡πŸ€—

WANT TOPIC REGARDING ANY POEM YOU CAN COMMENT BELOWπŸ‘‡

Share this poem to all...


               _TH€  ËÑD_


Comments

  1. I have no words to say except "U R GREAT " .

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words are less to appreciate this poem 😍 and even you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Fantastic Fabulous Mind blowing .............✨✨✨✨✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each and every word is true!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Guys if you want poem related to any of topic u can drop a comment. I'll surely try to upload itπŸ‘

πŸ€“Help others with smile😊

Popular posts from this blog

Poem on Examination fear

Poem on Mom

Motivational Poetry