Poem on Examination fear


Examination fear is best ever fear
 at that moment i had tear 😒

At that time a common is tension
 and i didn't care of anyone's pension!

I read more and more and more 
going on getting bore and bore and bore!

Never take tension said my dad
 I thought I was becoming mad!

Some thoughts motivated me were..


1) Stop taking stress
 and think of only one thing that is success.

2) utilise your remaining time
  don't worry everything would be fine..


Motivational poetry



                                  -------THE_ENDπŸ‘-------



Do not forget to comment below and say how the poem isπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘‡
STAY TUNED FOR UP-COMING POEMS!!!.


link to download






Comments

Post a Comment

Guys if you want poem related to any of topic u can drop a comment. I'll surely try to upload itπŸ‘

πŸ€“Help others with smile😊

Popular posts from this blog

Poem on Mom

Motivational Poetry