WaKe Up

Another short piece ✨

 I don't think I live for other's to look

Their work is that so they will hook!


To motivate, I don't think compare is the right way

as I get distracted I think I need to say!


To all I say, accept the fault and mistakes

get success and don't care about the takes!


also read after this >> the suspicious poem 


also read after this >> mobile addiction


You achievement should be a shock

the demotivaters should be in block!


They completely say without any understand

Ignore all because future is in your hand!


To all, there is even positivity to see

Saying not only to all but even to me!


               -------- the - end ---------


Comments

Post a Comment

Guys if you want poem related to any of topic u can drop a comment. I'll surely try to upload it๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿค“Help others with smile๐Ÿ˜Š

Popular posts from this blog

Poem on Examination fear

Poem on Mom

Motivational Poetry