Poetry for friends

You increase my happiness
when I am sad!

and make my every moment mysterious
That make me soo glad!

U r the one who gets in
When rest of the world get out!

and throw all my emotions in bin
and clear any kind of doubt!

You bought for me so much joy and happiness
 For that all beings I do not know how to express!

Guys u r really so awesome
and u all are more precious than platinum!

Miss u all!!

Stay home !
          Stay safe!


                           -------THE_END๐Ÿ‘-------


Do not forget to comment below and say how the poem is๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘‡
STAY TUNED FOR UP-COMING POEMS!!!





Comments

Post a Comment

Guys if you want poem related to any of topic u can drop a comment. I'll surely try to upload it๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿค“Help others with smile๐Ÿ˜Š

Popular posts from this blog

Poem on Examination fear

Poem on Mom

Motivational Poetry