Poem On Mirror

I see me in you 
and find myself unique when in que!

You reflect what you see
that is the one thing I agree!

I look me in your presence
You are my life essence!

You are polished and shiny
 you are so helpful if you are tiny!

You are a soul for most of the women
they think pretty even if they look like a demon!


Link for all other poems









Motivational poetry

                                    -------THE_END๐Ÿ‘-------



Do not forget to comment below and say how the poem is๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘‡
STAY TUNED FOR UP-COMING POEMS!!!.










Comments

Post a Comment

Guys if you want poem related to any of topic u can drop a comment. I'll surely try to upload it๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿค“Help others with smile๐Ÿ˜Š

Popular posts from this blog

Poem on Examination fear

Poem on Mom

Motivational Poetry