The Last meet-up


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


1. Just Enter Your Mail-ID. 

2. Hit The Subscribe Button.

3. The Go to Mail Verify that's you.

4. This would help You To get the notification of latest Poem I post on my Website.


The Last meet-up 


 The last smile of u dear

make my eyes filled with tear!


I know once we will surely meetup

That time we'll shy to ask what's up!


We would smile by seeing each other

and don't know what to talk further!


will miss you for the upcoming days

want you to always see in smiling face! 


Ok! Let's vacat by a hand shake 

let always remember bond we make!


Never change what you are

You'll remembered much you go far!


Always be smiling in your life

nd never be whetted as knife!





CONTACT US...

Soon going to LAUNCH a E-Book which consists more than 25 Poems..
All you Need to Do is Message me And Register Your piece NOW!!!...

IT'S COMPLETELY FOR FREE...
Limited pieces available so Order Now...


Do you need PDF of Poetry I publish and for Published till now...

Then just Enter Your Name 

Your Mail ID In which Your Active so I that I can send you PDF.

and Just a Message Which Poem do you Need

And Then Submit.........


Name

E-Mail *

Message *

Comments

Post a Comment

Guys if you want poem related to any of topic u can drop a comment. I'll surely try to upload it๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿค“Help others with smile๐Ÿ˜Š

Popular posts from this blog

Poem on Examination fear

Poem on Mom

Motivational Poetry